Make this Dounut during last weekend for tea.
Here you are the Recepi my mum coach me....
2 teaspoon dry yeast (mauripan)
2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup warm water
(mix this and let the yeast spread)
4 cups flour
4 tbspoon milk powder
4 tbspoon butter
1 cup of water
Oil for deep frying
1. Prepare the yeast mixture and put aside to let the yeast spread
2. Mix flour, milk powder and butter - till it became like bread crumb
3. Meanwhile break the egg and mix it
4. Pour it into the (2) mixture
5. Pour in the (1) the yeast mixture - mix well
6. then bit by bit add in the water from the 1 cup of water...
7. Neal the mixture till you feel it soft and the dough doesn't stick to your palm.
8. Cover with wet musline cloth, and rest for ½ hour.
9. Pound the dough softly.
10. Then shape it into dounut.
11. Again rest till it rise, the fry it in deep oil.
12. If you want to put custor sugar, then immediate when you remove from the pan after golden fried, pour the custor sugar and spread over the dounut.
13. Else if you want to ganache with chocolate, then you need marrie baine the cooking chocolate.
Cool down the dounut first before you deep in the chocolate.
Then you can add in anything as decoration: choc rice, nuts, etc.