Friday, April 24, 2009

My Birthday on 15th April09







*On my bday, during lunch close my officemate treat me at Secret Recepi Queensbay...mmm yummy had that fish, cakes, etc..
*In the evening, My niece Nurul came over to my house and hold a short bday celebration...she brought a cake (a gift from her son, shahrin) , a gift cloth suit and tudung from her daughter (umairah).
*At night after my tuisyen class, had dinner with hubby, nurul and husband and syahrin...we had ikan bakar...etc I'm really full the whole day !!
*And guess what...from my hubby...at 1200 midnight receive a wish and kiss on the forehead...before going to work he kiss me again on the forehead... and the best part he treats me to Bali...all on him...accept the the flight (ha ha ha)....
* Not to forget the wishes I've recieved which bless me from morning till the next day...
Thanks to every one!!!

No comments: